Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Something New

I might live to regret this, but we're trying a blog.  Communicating with customers, suppliers and partners is so critical to survival.  Since survival seems like a good thing, I thought I'd make a real attempt to do this and to bring something useful to the world.

I'll be covering different things here than we talk about on Facebook or our e-newsletter. For example, we should discuss whether good photography actually helps sell real estate. I believe that quality photographs will stir interest and stimulate visits, but getting people to see the photography in the first place can be difficult.

When I do a job for a realtor, I feel like the photography belongs to them and they should manage the access. However, I can argue that posting links to the photography in every available setting might be more effective at stimulating buyer visits. Real home shoppers will end up on a realtor's site or on MLS, but I'm thinking that posting all of my jobs on my site, in the e-newsletter and even here would improve homebuyer access and interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment